Anna’s headed to Cuba! We talk about travel experiences, and the time Rachel was almost stuck in Mexico. Plus, travel tips and what we would want on a deserted island.
Rachel’s Top 5 tips for Traveling:
- Pack what you’ll use later in the trip at the bottom of your suitcase
- On a cruise, make sure you have someone to hang out with
- Always bring more underwear than you think you’ll need
- Make sure you have plenty of time to get to where you need to be
- Fill your water bottle with ice to get through security and then it’ll melt and you’ll have water!
- Bring wipes to clean the seatback tray on the plane
Anna’s Top 5 tips for Traveling:
- Bring plastic bags for your dirty clothes
- Bring food to the airport since the food at the airport is expensive.
- For liquid bottles, like shampoo, uncap bottle put plastic wrap over top and then put the lid back on so it doesn’t explode in your luggage
- With Spotify or Apple Music, download your music ahead of time so can listen on the plane
- Bring sunscreen and bug spray, also for a hot location get a Frog Togg cooling towel
- Bring deodorant
- On the plane, don’t be rude. Don’t take both armrests if you’re in the middle seat
- Triple check that you have your phone charger
Leave us comments on this episode’s page.
@PartyOf8Vlog on Twitter
Call and leave us a message:
DISCLAIMER: This podcast and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the podcast and allows us to continue to make episodes like this. Thank you for your support!