It’s all about money! We discuss allowance, credit card offers, the woes of wallets, feeling rich and poor, Anna’s Taco Bell obsession, first class mail, and finally give you some good advice on what you should do with your money.
- 12 Weird Facts About Money
- Dan is the worst
- Birthday Episode
- Yo Queiro Taco Bell
- 15 Ways to Teach Kids About Money
Things To Do With Money According To Anna
- Bills (phone, insurance, etc)
- Subscriptions (Spotify, Netflix, etc)
- Cheesy Gordita Crunch (and clothes, and Fortnite packages)
Things To Do With Money According To Rachel
- Don’t spend it all in one place
- Don’t be afraid of work to get money (1 Thess. 3:10)
Taco Bell Questions:
- What is you favorite Taco Bell order?
- Favorite taco toppings?
- Favorite taco recipes?
- Make up a new Taco Bell item!
@PartyOf8Vlog on Twitter
Call and leave us a message:
DISCLAIMER: This podcast and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the podcast and allows us to continue to make episodes like this. Thank you for the support!