The toddler years can be so fun and cute, but also exhausting and exasperating. So today we bring you some of our favorite tips and advice on how to make the most of your kid’s toddler years. We discuss discipline, including spanking, counting to 3, the importance of reading, taking pictures, and forgiveness.
- “Let’s get on with it…” as Sarah says on Twin Talk Tuesday podcast
- Eph. 6:1 – “Children, obey your parents…”
- Deut. 6: 7 – “You shall teach them diligently to your children…”
- FamilyLife’s Art of Parenting – “A measured amount of pain appropriate for their age, but not out of control.”
- Intentional Parenting for Andy and Sandra Stanley
- 0-5 Discipline years
- 5-12 Training years
- 12-18 Coaching years
- 18+ Friendship years
Call and leave us a message:
DISCLAIMER: This podcast and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the podcast and allows us to continue to make episodes like this. Thank you for the support!