It’s another episode of fun, laughter, some singing, and life updates. So do you know what gophers, igloos, Angry Birds, Mickey Mouse, chickens, and lubricant have in common? Well…you’re about to find out!
- Hooked on Phonics – Brian Regan
- Spelling Bee – Brian Regan
- Cheetos episode
- Singing in the Rain by Gene Kelly
- Singing in the Oil from Robots (Original Movie Score)
- Helpless from the Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
Questions of the week:
- If you became president, what’s the first thing you would do?
- If you could be Mickey would you propose to Minnie, break up with her, or just keep dating?
- Also, Julia wants more children’s book story ideas.
@PartyOf8Vlog on Twitter
Call and leave us a message:
DISCLAIMER: This podcast and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the podcast and allows us to continue to make episodes like this. Thank you for the support!